How To Light A Fire
- Fully open the Primary and Airwash controls.
- Place a firelighter or paper together with dry kindling wood on the grate and light the firelighter or paper.
- Leave the door slightly open as the fire establishes and the glass warms, avoiding the possible build up of condensation.
- Add larger pieces of wood to build the fire. Too many logs may smother the fire.
- Close the door fully.
- When the fire has fully established close the Primary air control. Use the Airwash to control the burn rate when the appliance is at operating temperature.